Hoteliers Summit – High-quality Human Resource Festival is the biggest event organized each year by Vietnam Hoteliers Network (VHN). This was the highlight of the program “Developing the high-quality human resource system for Vietnam’s Tourism and Hospitality for the period 2015-2020”.
The first ” Swiss Alumni Night” 2012 (Held in Saigon)
Hoteliers Summit is a development from the events “Swiss Alumni Night”, which has been held annually since 2012. With the support of many organizations and businesses as well as the developing demand of VHN, this High-quality Human Resource Festival will be included in the officially working plan from 2015.
” Swiss Alumni Night 2013″ was held at Hilton hotel (Hanoi) with the concept ” Together we grow”.
Audiences who are invited to attend Hoteliers Summit will be carefully selected during the first year of operation. The organizers hope that the program will connect all groups in this industry: Nation Tourism Administration Organizations – Manpower – Experts – Recruiters – Schools. They also have opportunities to meet, share and together bring real benefits to each other.
In 2014, The SAC together with International Students Association organized International Friendship Day with the topic ” Leading Entrepreneurs”.
Hoteliers Summit program content:
– The overview report on Tourism and Hospitality.
– Orientation about the development over the next year from representatives of nation tourism administration organizations.
– Discussion about high quality human resource with the participation of leading speakers.
– Business Matching: trade opportunities to connect, meet and seek for chances to cooperate with representatives of the leading companies in the industry.
– Young Hoteliers Award Finalists: Young Talent Award in Tourism and Hospitality.
– Gala dinner and networking.