PART 1: DEVELOPMENT PLAN INTRODUCTION
With the mission to develop young talented leaders for Vietnam service sector, Vingroup corporation established a scholarship fund named “Developing capacity of Vietnamese corporate managers” in January 2015.
Elite hospitality group, in collaboration with Vingroup, launched the project “Hotel managers training”.
Local tourism administration organizations and agencies jointly hold the events (as described below), to enhance the cooperation among government, entrepreneurs and educators in adopting the strategy to develop high-quality human resources for Vietnam.
- Representatives of local Tourism Administration agencies/organizations to deliver speech of Tourism development strategy
- Introduction of Scholarship Fund
- Introduction of the training program
- “Commucation skills for managers
- Time: 8.00am – 9.30am on Saturday, January 31st, 2015
- Venue: Vinhomes Riverside – No.7 Bang Lang 1 Strt, Long Bien Dist., Hanoi
- Organizer: Elite Hospitality Group
- Partner: Vietnam Hospitality Network – VHN (http://hospitality.vn/)
- Content: Elite Hospitality Group
- Sponsor: Vingroup
- Representatives of Tourism Administration Organizations
- Representativesof VGR
- Representatives of Elite
- Attendees who concern
Registration deadline: January 28th, 2015.
Please send your CV to:
(Ms.) Hạnh Bùi – Project Manager – Vietnam Hospitality Network
Tel: 093 453 9067/ Email: email@example.com
PART II: “EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS”
Along with the Seminar “Strategy of developing Vietnamese talents for hospitality industry””, Vingroup funded a training program named "Effective Communication Skills".
– Please send your CV to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Registration deadline: January 28th, 2015
– Targeted participants:
- Age: 25-35
- Have a bachelor degree
- English language requirements: IELTS 4.0 or TOEIC 401 or TOEFL iBT 41
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience in service sector
- Middle to upper managers (at least 2 years of experience in management positions)
- Have a desire to improve and master communication skills
- Not recommended for those who don’t have enough experience in the field and in management positions.
– Internationally standardized curriculum from American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute
– Build up relationships and exchange knowledge
– Improve personal competitive advantage in advancing career
– Improve self-confidence and flexibility in any situation.
– Unlock self-potential and develop charisma to partners.
– Improve personal brand image
– Discover the key to success and advancement in career
– Practice the use of body language to make a positive impact when communicating
– Practice listening skills and effective questions making when communicating.
– Practice attentive listening skills to understand messages during conversations transmitted through body language.
– Learn how to strike up a conversation, create impressions along with attraction, persuasion through the steps to control and lead the conversations.
– Recognize the role of non-verbal communication
– Find solutions to overcome barriers in communication.
– Evaluation of the effectiveness in communication
– Hypothesis of communication skills
– Challenges in communication
– The art of public speaking
– Elements of communication
– The art of nonverbal communication
– Tone and intonation management skills in communication
– The art of listening
– Application of communication tools
– Phone communication
– Use of technology in communication
Translator: Thùy Dương